Hulls & Submerged Structures
Bio-fouling on a vessels hull quickly becomes a major issue, reducing the vessels speed and decreasing the efficiency of the vessel by increasing fuel consumption. As fuel represents 60-70% of the operating costs of many ship operators it is critical that the hull be considered for additional protection over the standard anti-foulant paints available.
ENVSonic has carefully worked with ship operators to identify the right solution for ships hulls.
Taking many factors into account;
- The high surface area necessary for protection
- Multiple operating modes (ballast / laden)
- The need to control costs and the need for solid ROI
- The need for reliable real world monitoring (reducing additional load on crew)
- High reliability, error detection and low cost serviceable parts
- The limited windows of opportunity during docking cycles for installation
With all of these factors in mind, our development team has been hard at work to create a new and more powerful ship based system specifically for scale installations to achieve solid results with a low cost and high ROI.
- Get In Touch -
Enquire here about ENVSonic systems
Find out more, open a dialogue or just get in touch below.